Love Quotes English Part 2

1.  If you can forget the person you love, you have not loved enough...
-Anmol Rawat

2. You are that one breath  that puts all the remaining breaths back into my body...
-Sanober Khan


 3. One does not seek love, she told him, it should find you all on it's own...
-Barbara Lieberman

4. Love is opposite of fear and it lights the flames of a million hearts...
- Amy Leigh Mercree

5. I always have many roads to travel, but I take the one which leads you...
-Amit Kalantri

6. I write because it is the only way i can reach you...
-Sanober Khan

7. Love wounds me with soft pillows with tender lips and fingers...
-Sanober Khan

8. And if my heart was a canvas, every square inch of it would be painted over with you...
-Cassandra Clare

9. Everything started as nothing...
-Auliq Ice

10. Your voice is a place i want to take shelter in, a place that makes me feel safe and soft...
-Zaeema Hussain





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment